First blog task

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I chose Media because I enjoyed studying it for GCSE's and it was a subject that I was always interested in. 

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?


Yes, I did studied Media at Greenford High School.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I achieved an A* in Media GCSE, I had to create a music video, a magazine cover and a film poster. I also had to complete several writing tasks for each of the practical tasks.
4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?


I wish/aim to get an A* but I will be happy with an A. 

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?


I'm not too sure about what I would like to do after A levels but I definitely want to go into something creative. I have thought about doing a degree apprenticeship because it seems like something I would want to do. 


6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2017 has been and why?


I think it was Trump becoming President because it affects other countries and certain decisions being made.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?


Personally, I use Snapchat, Instagram and Sky news.

8) What was the last film you watched?


The last film I watched was The Devil Inside. 

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?


I'm quite indecisive so I'm just going to go with Pretty Little Liars.


10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?


Online including social media then 5 hours a day, otherwise not including it then 2 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semiotics- Icon, Index and Symbol

Teen Vogue: Audience and Representation

OSP: Paul Gilroy - Diasporic identity